Advertise Here

Miss Adventures

-The Many Wonderful Adventures Of Jodi Ann!

OH YAYAYAYA I got my cube shelves yesterday!  I am so excited.  I went right after class, bought it, came home and put it together twice one time... perfectly... no problems.  And got to the fun part.  I had plenty of room for all of my things, I have two totes for fabric, one for odds and ends items like rulers, glue gun, ribbon etc and one for school supplies.  The best thing is if I need something I can take the tote with me and it stays organized.  I feel peace entering the space for the first time in a year :)
Well enough about it.. check it out for yourself, let me know what you think.
I also bought some Mod Podge.  I am currently working on a little something, so I will see you soon :)
Until then, stay happy, healthy and safe.
<3 Jodi Ann!

0 comments:

Post a Comment