Advertise Here

Miss Adventures

-The Many Wonderful Adventures Of Jodi Ann!

Well ladies and gentlemen, I am officially an AUNT!! I can't even believe it myself.  My sister gave birth to a 7lb 14oz beautiful baby girl on Tuesday.  Just a few hours from my very own birthday!  I seriously couldn't have gotten a better present! 
 I can just stare at this perfect little face all day!
Speaking of presents, Make It and Love It is offering a fabulous give away here.  I have linked to her before, she a fabulously talented woman, and one of my frequent reads.  She is giving away this gorgeous pendant valued at $129.  It is the perfect gift for a new mom, don't you think?
So hurry on over to Make It and Love It's site to check out how to enter!  There is also a link in my sidebar if you happened to miss any of these ;)  GOOD LUCK!!!
<3 Jodi Ann!

1 comments:

LAC said...

Oooh! I want one for Mother's day! Heading over to check it out right now. Though I have terrible luck. :( Thanks for sharing. And congratulations again, Auntie!

Post a Comment