Advertise Here

Miss Adventures

-The Many Wonderful Adventures Of Jodi Ann!

Today I bought a bunch of felt, I don't really know why.  I had no real intention when I bought it, but it was too pretty to resist.  So I came home and thought about it, picked up a tablet and began doodling.  Then I came up with this guy/girl.

I have to admit, I have been seeing owls everywhere and I love it!  I love it so much that it was pretty much the only thing I doodled.  I got right to it.  It is a pretty basic process, cut and paste (or in this case stitch).
 
  Flip him right side out.
YEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWLLL!!
Add some stuffin' and voila!  You have yourself a cutie! 
I'm a sucker for that sideways smile.  Mr. Owl now resides next to my craft area, he is there to be supportive and possibly judge every stitch I take.... hmmm.
Well that is all for tonight, but stay tuned.. I have some good ideas cooking :)
.... as will I.  
Stay happy, healthy and safe!
<3 Jodi Ann!

0 comments:

Post a Comment