Advertise Here

Miss Adventures

-The Many Wonderful Adventures Of Jodi Ann!

A mess.
Oh yeah, and a little gift cube.  What is a gift cube you ask?  Well it's a soft little cube with a smile, and a gift card!  I saw something similar somewhere on the web, but sadly I don't remember where.  I will try to post a link when I find it.  I like the idea of giving a gift card with a personal little touch.  So instead of just making the little pocket I decided to add a little cutie face :)
Oh yeah, and some little arms to help hold the card.  And a sweet little bow, just to add some pretties.
I do have a confession, I do not like felt.  I know it's wrong, but in my defense I don't believe it likes me very much either.  Felt seems to become misshapen very easily, and it dulls my scissors to no end.  I think I am going to be sticking to fabric after this. 
Tomorrow, I am taking a trip to get my cube shelving, ahh the thought of adding organization and space to my little craft area makes my heart very happy!  I will try and post pics when it is finished. 
Until then stay happy, healthy and safe,
<3 Jodi Ann!

0 comments:

Post a Comment